Subscribe to DSCA's RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds below to get news delivered directly to your desktop!
There are two ways to subscribe to the RSS feeds:
- Using Internet Explorer
- On a webpage, choose the RSS Feed icon or the link for the content you want to receive.
- When the RSS Feed opens in Internet Explorer, choose "Subscribe to this feed."
- For other browsers such as Edge, Firefox, and Chrome, please refer to "Using Outlook."
- Using Outlook
- In Outlook, right-click the RSS Feeds folder and choose "Add a New RSS Feed."
- In the New RSS Feed dialog box, enter the URL of the RSS Feed.